|Vital Stats - List of Novels|
|The Time Machine|
|Full Title||The Time Machine: An Invention|
|Time Traveler||The Time Traveler|
The cover of one edition of The Time Machine. It shows The Time Machine.
The Time Machine, also known as The Time Machine: An Invention, is the title of the novel by H.G. Wells, the second but most famous work based on his idea of a time machine, the first being The Chronic Argonauts.
The story features the character known only as The Time Traveler, shortly after having invented The Time Machine. He narrates to his friends the story of his first trip into the future, where he met two post-human races: the Eloi and the Morlocks.
TV & MoviesEdit
- The Time Machine (1949 Production)
- The Time Machine (1960 Film)
- The Time Machine (1978 Film)
- Wishbone - "Bark to the Future"
- The Time Machine (2002 Film)
- Morlocks (Film)
Computer & Video GamesEdit
Book cover galleryEdit
- For a gallery of illustrations from various editions of the book, see The Time Machine - Illustration Gallery.
This section is a gallery of book covers of the many editions of The Time Machine.