Timeline Detail[edit | edit source]
- 1890s - The Time Traveler invents The Time Machine, and travels to the future, but does return to the 1890s to tell his friends the story. This is the point where Timeline B diverges from Timeline A.
- 1890s - Morlocks, traveling from the future on The Time Machine which they stole from the Time Traveler, establish a base in London, and slowly begin military operations. Edwin Hocker, one of the Time Traveler's guests, is told of this shortly after hearing the Time Traveler's narrative and is swept into the 1900s by a wizardly old man. (Morlock Night)
- 1900s - The Morlocks have nearly conquered Humanity by this time, making England into a warzone. Tafe was born to this time. Edwin Hocker appears, having traveled from the 1890s, and saves Tafe's life. The two of them travel back in time to the 1890s, hoping to stop the Morlock's invasion before it begins. They are not seen again in this timeline. See Timeline C for the changes they make to the past. (Morlock Night)
- 1900s - The Morlocks presumably conquer Humanity. (Morlock Night)
- 802,701 - The world of Mor still forms, and The Time Traveler returns to it, only to be killed by Morlocks and for his Time Machine to be stolen. (Morlock Night)
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
- Tafe is a native of this timeline.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.